Resources for Parents
When a boy joins the pack, parents often wonder what they should do to help. Well here is a list that another group across the country came up with and it seems like a real good start!
- See that he has the proper uniform and handbook;
- Assist him in attending weekly Den meeting and monthly Pack meetings;
- Work with him to complete achievements for his rank award;
- Return information forms and permission slips as asked;
- Support his Den Leader as a resource person or substitute as asked;
- Agree to serve in some leadership capacity as called upon;
- Provide input to the Den Leader or Pack leadership with regard to Pack or Den programming.